- Accompanied by a professional tour guide, expect to see Gozo from a different perspective and enjoy a fun-filled day of adventure and sightseeing.
- This experience is aimed at allowing you to discover Gozo’s natural hidden assets or even roam the busy streets in a more comfortable and practical way!
- No experience is necessary and absolutely anyone can do it, whether you've tried it before or you're a newcomer to a quad biking, it is easy to learn and very thrilling.
- If you are seeking something new and exciting to do with friends, this quad bike tour will prove to be an unforgettable experience.
- Hondoq Bay, Qala, Dahlet Qorrot Bay, Ramla Valley, Ramla Bay, Calypso’s Cave, Marsalforn, Qasri Valley, San Lawrence, Victoria Cathedral and Xlendi Bay are some of the fantastic locations you will be visiting with plenty of small breaks for you to catch your breath and relax.
- A helmet is required for safety. This will be provided on the day.
- Drivers must provide a car driving license.
- You will be picked up from Mgar, Gozo to start off your experience.
- Food is not included in this experience. However there will be time to stop at your preferred location. Please inform us when booking.
- Insurance and fuel is also included.
From 1st November to 30th April each quad sells at €70 and from 1st May till 31st October each quad sells at €80+VAT.
- Duration: This experience lasts from approximately 10am to 4pm
- Participants: This experience is valid for 6 people as 3 quad bikes carry a driver and passenger. If extra people want to take part they will be able to pay on the day. Please notify us when booking.
- Age: Drivers must be 21 years or over. (Coditions apply)
- Restrictions: The locations visited are always subject to time and weather permitting.
- Availability:All year round subject to availability.
- Dress code: Closed shoes are recommended.
- Weather dependant: Yes, this is weather dependant. You will be informed by the service provider and re-scheduled if necessary.
- You will be picked up from Mgarr, Gozo and taken to Ghajnsielem to start off.