- This is an exciting introduction into the wonderful world of scuba diving!
- Enjoy 4 confined/pool and 4 open water sessions in this 3 to 4 day experience at this fully stocked diving school with brand new equipment.
- During the duration of this course you will be discussing and completing theory and practice sessions as well as open water dives reaching a maximum of 18 meters.
- Once you have completed your course, you will receive a PADI certification card which is valid for life and enables you to scuba dive all over the world (certain conditions apply).
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- The PADI Open Water Course includes the PADI manuals and course materials, a log book along with applications and final certificates.
- Pick up and drop off of divers is included in the price.
- All necessary equipment is provided as part of the experience.
- Theory is also available online. Price upon request.
- Duration: An experience lasting approximately 3 days.
- Participants: This experience is for 1 person.
- Restrictions: You must be at least 15 years old to participate.
- Availability: Available all year round, weather permitting.
- Dress code: Swimwear.
- Weather dependant: Yes, this is a weather dependent experience. You will be contacted by the service provider should there be a need to re-schedule.
Locations will vary according to weather conditions.