- An experience for anyone seeking something new, exciting and unusual.
- See Gozo from a different point of view and enjoy a day of adventure on a quad bike.
- No experience is necessary and absolutely anyone can do it whether you've tried it before or you're a newcomer to a quad biking.
- This experience does not include a tour guide.
- A helmet is required for safety. This will be provided on the day.
- The driver must provide a car driving license.
- Quad bikes must be driven on public roads only.
- You will be picked up from Mgarr and taken to Ghajnsielem to start.
- Insurance and fuel is included.
From 1st November to 30th April each quad sells at €65+VAT and from 1st May till 31st October each quad sells at €70+VAT.
- Duration: This experience lasts 5 hours.
- Participants: This experience is valid for 1 person and a passenger.
- Age: Drivers must be 21 years or over. (Conditions apply)
- Restrictions: The quad bikes may not be driven down to Malta.
- Availability: Yearly subject to availability. If you would like 3 or more quads kindly contact Something Different.
- Dress code: Closed shoes are recommended.
- Weather dependant: Yes, this is weather dependant. You will be informed by the service provider and re-scheduled if necessary.
You will be picked up from Mgarr, Gozo and taken to Ghajnsielem to start off.