- Accompanied by a professional tour guide, expect to see Gozo from a different perspective and enjoy a fun-filled day of adventure and sightseeing.
- This experience is aimed at allowing you to discover Gozo’s natural hidden assets or even roam the busy streets in a more comfortable and practical way!
- No experience is necessary and absolutely anyone can do it, whether you've tried it before or you're a newcomer to a quad biking, it is easy to learn and very thrilling.
- If you are seeking something new and exciting to do with friends, this quad bike tour will prove to be an unforgettable experience.
- Drivers must provide a car driving license.
- You will be picked up from Mgar, Gozo to start off your experience.
- Insurance and fuel are also included.
From 1st November to 30th April each quad sells at €70 and from 1st May till 31st October each quad sells at €80+VAT.
- Participants: This experience is valid for 14 people as 1 quad bike carry a driver and passenger.
- Age: Drivers must be 21 years or over. (Conditions apply)
- Restrictions: The locations visited are always subject to time and weather permitting.
- Availability:All year round subject to availability.
- Dress code: Closed shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
- Weather dependant: Yes, this is weather dependant. You will be informed by the service provider and re-scheduled if necessary.
- You will be picked up from Mgarr Harbour, Gozo and taken to Ghajnsielem to start off.