- Is a self drive electric buggy that talks
- Guides you along an 18km route
- Explains what you are seeing along the way
- Takes selfies
- Serves up a drink
- Is safe and fully insured
- Has Big Brother watching over you
- Has an attitude…Sorry!
- You know how you always wanted a robot? Well here’s one on wheels. Rolling Geeks are cars that talk. No, not like Knightrider – think more like C-3PO … with attitude.
- They’re little electric powered cars, very easy to drive, complete with pre-programmed GPS showing you where to go, and what to look at when you’re there.
- In just 2.5 hours you can see 3 of the richest historical cities in Malta, discovering incredible areas you just couldn’t manage in a whole day on foot.
- Great Fun for all and full of LOL moments and plenty of smiles.
- Enjoy the Cradle of History of Birgu (Vittoriosa), Isla (Senglea), Bormla (Cospicua) and their surrounding villages, while the car tells you about them.
- Duration: 2.5hrs/3hrs
- Participants: Price based on 3 adults.
- Availability: All year round. Monday to Sunday, subject to availability.
- Weather dependent: Not applicable. Winter covers available A valid driver’s license needs to be presented on the day Drivers need to be at least 21 years old. Not advisable for pregnant women Booster seats available for children between 18-36 months
- Dresscode: Comfortable but not applicable
- Age: Limit Non applicable. Driver must be over the age of 21 though.
Vault II, Captain of the Galleys, Birgu (Vittoriosa) Waterfront Birgu (Vittoriosa) BRG1721, Malta