- Is a self drive electric buggy that talks
- Guides you along an 18km route
- Explains what you are seeing along the way
- Takes selfies
- Serves up a drink
- Is safe and fully insured
- Has Big Brother watching over you
- Has an attitude…Sorry!
- You know how you always wanted a robot? Well here’s one on wheels. Rolling Geeks are cars that talk. No, not like Knightrider – think more like C-3PO … with attitude.
- They’re little electric powered cars, very easy to drive, complete with pre-programmed GPS showing you where to go, and what to look at when you’re there.
- In just 2.5 hours you can see 3 of the richest historical cities in Malta, discovering incredible areas you just couldn’t manage in a whole day on foot.
- Great Fun for all and full of LOL moments and plenty of smiles.
- Enjoy the Cradle of History of Birgu (Vittoriosa), Isla (Senglea), Bormla (Cospicua) and their surrounding villages, while the car tells you about them.
- Duration: 2.5hrs/3hrs
- Participants: Price based on 3 adults.
- Availability: All year round. Monday to Sunday, subject to availability.
- Weather dependent: Not applicable. Winter covers available A valid driver’s license needs to be presented on the day Drivers need to be at least 21 years old. Not advisable for pregnant women
- Dresscode: Comfortable but not applicable
- Age: Limit Non applicable. Driver must be over the age of 21 though.
Vault II, Captain of the Galleys, Birgu (Vittoriosa) Waterfront Birgu (Vittoriosa) BRG1721, Malta