The PADI Bubblemaker program is an introduction to the thrill of breathing underwater. If you’re eight or nine years of age, now is your chance to take the plunge with a PADI Instructor and try diving safely in the pool or a confined shallow area in the sea.
The PADI Bubble Maker course is an introductory certified course aimed at kids who want to try scuba diving in a safe and controlled environment. Dive to a maximum depth of 2m in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean.
- After watching a 30 min video, you’ll learn some skills in the swimming pool and have time to get comfortable with the equipment. Under the supervision of a PADI Instructor you’ll practice swimming underwater with full scuba gear, keep blowing plenty of bubbles and learn some cool tricks. Scuba School is really fun! What about a game of underwater Frisbee? Add some underwater fun to your vacation in Malta. After your scuba dive you’ll earn an international PADI certificate.
- All necessary equipment is provided as part of the experience.
- Duration: An experience lasting half a day am/pm
- Participants: This experience is for 1 person.
- Restrictions: You must be between 8 and 9 years old to participate.
- Availability: Available all year round, weather permitting.
- Dress code: Swimwear.
- Weather dependant: Yes, this is a weather dependent experience. You will be contacted by the service provider should there be a need to re-schedule.
- Locations will vary according to weather conditions.